Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to Me!

Most of you know that I turned 1 on June 22nd! My parents didn't plan very well so I spent my first birthday on a plane back from London. And I was sick and tired so I was a little grumpy. It was kind of a long flight for us but we made it. Since I'm now 1 and I don't get to see all of you very often I thought I would share a few of my favorite things to do.

First of all, here's a current picture of me. Cute, right?


I like to throw my mom's laundry, preferably folded, on the floor.


I can eat without getting my hands dirty, "look ma, no hands!"


Playing with my brother.



Riding In Style.


Playing with my brother's Woody. Er....



A few things I'm grateful for, are my mom and dad, living in a beautiful place called Switzerland even though I don't understand what anyone is saying, meeting new friends here, having family and friends visit and of course, my brother's unwavering love.


My birthday was a little quiet but it was still wonderful.



Thanks for all the Love!! xoxo,

Deanzie (formerly Baby Dean)

No comments:

Post a Comment